Thai Massage Multilevel Cycle
Thai Massage with Gabe
- Date: April 19, 2021 - May 10, 2021
- Max. Participants : 12
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 45|
|Student Education Cycle||CHF 140|
|Education Cycle||CHF 160|
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:50 p.m. - 9:10 p.m.
- Class: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
We are pleased to offer another special and unique Thai Massage Cycle with Gabe. It is a education program with additional material.
He will be travelling abroad again over the next months. Get to know him now in this four week course and benefit from his incredible knowledge. He will show you his broad skills and techniques of Thai Massage. A great opportunity to learn from Gabe, an excellent Thai massage therapist. (over 12 years of experience) He fell in love with techniques from northern style thai massage combined with osteopathy, wuotai and cranio sacral.
In this course you will learn creative transitions to lengthen the spine, hips and shoulders. You will also learn how to use your feet, hips and elbows to give and receive massages.
The course includes four extensive lessons of two hours each followed by a video with all techniques. It's a great tool to remeber and pratice the material after class.
- We will look at techniques using hands, feet, hips and knees.
- You learn possible relaxation positions and entry points, how you can move the body in a simplified way.
- In addition, you will get a basic knowledge about the anotomy of the body and phliosophy of Thai massage.
Bring to the class:
- blanket long sleeve
- comfortable clothes
- Teacher and student wear a mask.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place.
- This cycle requires you to have some experience in movement (yoga, acroyoga or any other) and a readiness to think out of the box.
- The first cycle is not a prerequisite to participate in this course.